Friday, September 08, 2006

After another run at trying a browser that can actually do fun things like Block Ads, Gmail Chat, and Rich Text markup in Blogger, I've given up on Camino. Part of me thinks that it's been causing the crashes I find every morning when i come into work, and now, with Safari open, I feel like I'm home again.

Safari compared to Camino (or, especially Firefox), feels like the difference between 85MHz and 60MHz monitor refresh rate.

It just feels like a more polished piece. Now, if only they'd add internal wildcard domain blocking ("*doubleclick*"), i'd be in heaven*. Also, hopefully with that Google guy on the Apple board, maybe blogger will spend the time needed to get their WYSIWYG editor working in safari.


* somewhat pathetic definition of heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment