Monday, December 04, 2006

Pull Up Their Pants

Aye Carumba!

I found a creepy right-wing blog called Important Stuff, whose tagline is "Stern lectures for the logically-challenged. Others have opinions, I have convictions." In a post called "Smart Women," someone who calls him/herself Lone Ranger writes:
When it comes to smart women, there's no contest. We've got them all. Compare women like Hillary Clinton (or Rodham?), Theresa Kerry (or Heinz?), and Rosie O'Donnell (O'piggeldypig?) to women like Ann Coulter, Peggy Noonan and Rachel Marsden.
Whoa. I'm not familiar with Rachel Marsden. Do you have an example, Lone?
Rachel Mardsen
The more little punks I see loitering around outside the mall with their jeans down around their knees, the more I like the idea of mandatory military service. At least they’ll have learned how to tuck in a shirt, pull up their pants, and not take a full 10 minutes to get me my McDonald’s cheeseburger.
Cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment