Sunday, February 11, 2007

Confuse the Hell Outta Me


I was deeply deeply into the debut album by a band called Ikara Colt a few years back, but could never quiet make out the rant that ended the album ("Chat and Business"). He said something about "trained animals" and "confuse the hell out of me..." Well, i've finally remembered that the internet exists in the same moment when I remembered that I didn't know a particular lyric, so here is a selection of lyrics from "Video Clip Show," by Ikara Colt.
people amused by trained animal
confuse the hell outta me
people amused by trained animal
confuse the hell outta me

people amused by trained animal
confuse the hell outta me
people amused by trained animal
confuse the hell outta me

people amused by trained animal
confuse the hell outta me
people amused by trained animal
confuse the hell outta me

No comments:

Post a Comment