Thursday, July 12, 2007

I Can't Even Remember Anymore

How did I explore what was happening in the world, say, 8 years ago? How did I investigate what the world was thinking? Did I wait for Tuesdays, when Newsweek would come out and "serious" people who "investigate" would tell me Of What the World Consisted? Would I watch the Evening News and learn the most important events?

My life and how I relate to other humans, both on small scales (family, friends, co-workers) and large-scales (my Homeland, other countries, other hemispheres, other demographics) has so drastically changed in the last 3 years, especially, that it's hard to remember the time that I'm having trouble not thinking of as an Age of Disconnection, relative to the overlapping threads of network I live within now.

No comments:

Post a Comment