Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Um, Other People?

Rush Limbaugh looks forward to blaming others:
CALLER:  True.  My thought, if it's McCain, I don't know -- I have the thought that I just won't even vote this time, and I never thought I'd say that.  You know, I'm the 'if you don't vote, don't complain.'

RUSH:  This is pure anecdotal, but I'm getting lots of e-mails over the course of weeks, lots of e-mails from people saying that.  I don't know how much faith to put in that, how much stock to put in the fact that people won't vote.  I'll just tell you, there's far more apathy or anger out there than the Republican establishment knows.  Look it, one question I asked myself, if, if, if, if down the road you think that the election of Obama, Hillary, or McCain is going to result in very bad things happening to the country, who would you rather get the blame for it?
Listen to the man! Stay home!

No comments:

Post a Comment