Friday, March 14, 2008

And On It Goes

I feel like we've been asking this same question for 5 or 6 years now, but it's still my primary reaction:

"Are you shitting me??!"
“I must say, I’m a little envious,” Bush said [of the troops fighting in Afganistan]. “If I were slightly younger and not employed here, I think it would be a fantastic experience to be on the front lines of helping this young democracy succeed.”

It must be exciting for you … in some ways romantic, in some ways, you know, confronting danger. You’re really making history, and thanks,” Bush said.


Update: Leonard Pierce at Sadly, No comments on these insights:
I’ve said it before and I’ll keep on saying it until he’s not drawing either breath or a taxpayer pension: George W. Bush is a fucking dick.

No comments:

Post a Comment