Monday, June 09, 2008

Years of Their Lives

Fake Steve Jobs:
You know what? I hate each and every one of you. There. I said it. I've wanted to say that for years and now I have. You smug pricks, you phony hippies, thinking you're all so cool and smart and hip because you're sitting there at an Apple event when really you're just a bunch of poser frigtards who don't know shit about technology and haven't the slightest idea of how these products are made or how much work goes into them or the huge effort involved and how hundreds of engineers have given up years of their lives so that you can have your pretty little toys.

1 comment:

  1. Believe it or not, I was actually in the WWDC crowd as Steve (the magician) Jobs unveiled the iPhume 2.0. I was in cognito, my disguise was fool proof (that's what you need for this bunch).
    When Jabs was done with his presentation I could hear the iTards around me groaning in disgust! (I was in heaven). They were complaining:
    "Where's the god-mode dude!"
    "I expected full interactive parallel sytemp carryover interleaving dude!"
    "3G is over dude, I wanted 4G maaanh!
    "What about video conferencing dude!"
    "Bummer! Dude I wanted mo!"

    Apple stock closed more than $2 down!

    Just wait until I bring out the ZunePhone Halographic later this year, this crap will be toast!

    I'm going to one of these suite parties tonight to celebrate, then back to Redmond before anyone recognizes me.

    iPhone 3G? - No problem, dude!

    ReplyDelete