Thursday, September 18, 2008

"Specifics with Specific Policy or Countries"

"female voter" at a "Town Hall" thingy:
"please respond to that criticism and give us specific skills that you think you have to bring to the White House to rebut that or mitigate that concern."
Palin's response:
"I think because I am a Washington outsider that opponents are going to be looking for a whole lot of things that they can criticize and they can kind of beat the candidate here who chose me as his partner to kinda tear down the ticket," Palin responded. "But as for foreign policy you know I think I am prepared and I know that on Jan. 20 if we are so blessed as to be sworn into office as your president and vice-president, certainly we'll be ready. I'll be ready. I have that confidence. I have that readiness and if you want specifics with specific policy or countries go ahead. You can even play stump the candidate if you want to. But we are ready to serve."
You can go ahead and "ask questions" and all that, but you should really not worry.

1 comment:

  1. I actually heard this on NPR the other day, and they went and asked the questioner if she got a satisfactory answer. Weirdly, she seemed to think it was pretty good.

    Death to Humans!

    ReplyDelete