Friday, July 17, 2009

"Poor Command of English"

I do not hold the blog itself responsible for what commenters say. But I will say this this post from DrewM at Ace of Spades, itself a bit of denialist optimism, has definitely brought the crazy in their commenters. I particularly like this one:

Picture 2.png

This seems like just the kind of "oh my God, you're wrong on everything" kind of perspectives that I wouldn't know what to do if I met on the street.

"No safeguards again letting the unqualified attain positions of power?" Instead of having 17 of the 100 democratically chosen political leaders of our country meet for 4 days of hearings in preparation to ultimately vote themselves on this position, perhaps we could improve the process by providing Arbalest with final veto power?

No comments:

Post a Comment