Tuesday, September 22, 2009

You Want To Feel My Scalp?

art.tyrabanks.cnn.jpg

Larry King and Tyra Banks perform the Most Banal Conversation Ever:
King: When you look in the mirror, are you happy with the way you look?

Banks: I've -- OK, I might be doing a little TMI -- do you know what TMI is? Too much information?

King: Well, give it to me anyway.

Banks: I always feel great when I don't have clothes on. So at home, by myself, walking past ...

King: Oh, we're glad you mean that now.

Banks: Just too much information. But I always feel good that way.

King: So you don't look at yourself nude and say, "Oh, I don't like this." You like it?

Banks: No, unless the lighting is bad in the dressing room. But, no. I always feel good. But sometimes certain clothes, when I put them on and they don't fit the way that I would like them to, that's when I tend to get self-conscious.

King: All right. You kicked off season five of your talk show by revealing your real hair.

Banks: Let's talk about my hair right now.

I know it's been a big mystery. And I was like it was an unsolved mystery, and I felt like I needed to solve this mystery.
No, I'm serious.
King: This -- is this real?

Banks: Yes. This is me. You want to feel my scalp?

No comments:

Post a Comment