Monday, July 28, 2008

Packing Heat

Commenter atheling from Malkin's coverage of the Tennessee church shooting:
Ya know, because of nutcases like this, I have started packing heat when I go to church. I don’t tell anyone in my parish about it, but I am prepared for the event that if some evil bastard attempts to do the same, he will get a head full of lead in return.
In the tragedy, Jim Adkisson shot 8 at a children's play at a Universalist Church, killing, two. according to a 4-page letter he wrote detailing his plans (and relayed to the NY Times by the Knoxville Police Department), he "was motivated by a hatred for liberals and homosexuals."

Rightwing blogs seem unable to address the topic today, confused by where to point their hate. I follow way too many of these places, and none has mentioned it in any way beyond this solitary Malkin post, even through their daddy Fox News is acknowledging this motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment