Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Armour


Scorpion (1), originally uploaded by adamhenning.

This is some staggering armour. I'm still awaiting a good War of the World style movie with big scorpions.



UPDATE (10/25): High-larious fact. So, a few months ago, one of my co-workers forwarded me the link to a blog of a friend-of-a-friend who was in the army and was being deployed to Iraq. For the last couple of months I have been reading his occasional posts about preparing, going through training, wondering what life would be like. A very thoughtful blog actually. Last I heard a couple of weeks ago was that he was going to be deployed to Kuwait shortly, and would write soon. So, he finally updated today, and what do I find on his blog? The scorpion picture above is his. Whaddya know?

Here's his blog. And you can see the scorpion picture in the top post (as of today).

1 comment: