Thursday, February 15, 2007

Free Your Mind

Along the lines of my overwhelmed post yesterday, I almost killed myself last night watching Republican congressmen in the House "debate" saying, over and over, something like "I've actually been to Iraq, and I've seen all the successes and progress there firstghand. i spoke to Colonel so-and-so, and you know what he said to me? He said, Congressman, why do the democrats want us to fail? Why have they given up on our mission and the troops? Why don't they believe in Victory?"

I had to watch Beauty and the Geek to clear my head.

Brad at Sadly, No! describes a heart-warming time-out from the madness. But then runs headlong into the G.I. Joe lover Glenn Reynolds on the way back.

I love Brad's response: "What the hell, man?"

But the point of the post is made by a quote from Roy Edroso, on monitoring and commenting on wingnuts:
Refresh my memory: Why did I start writing about them?

No comments:

Post a Comment